Lyons Elite Luxury Matchmaking is expanding and seeking a candidate with a strong sales and/or marketing background that will report directly to the CEO for growing and managing our national company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We have been featured by Forbes, National Post, Ask Men, MAXIM, FHM, NY Post and many more media outlets.
If you are a passionate, driven, outgoing individual that possess an entrepreneurial spirit, then this job may be for you. This job has a sexy and glamorous allure with many exciting perks associated with it.
Responsibilities to include:
- Increase company revenue by generating new leads and closing matchmaking/coaching contracts
- Provide a warm and effective initial contact with prospective clients, critical to lead development and the sales process, in general.
- Set up client consultations and understand how these directly correspond to company revenue.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of and ability to speak about our services in detail whether by phone or in person.
- Find fresh dating recruits for all clients (yours and others)
- Fill vacant spots in all seminars and boot camps to ensure financial success, increase brand awareness and revenue.
- Qualify client prospect and /or date prospect for our database — responsible for filling database with high end candidates for future sales and matches
- Identify places to network where target client prospects will be located in order to sell and increase our brand awareness.
- Network within the community, follow up on leads and turn over possible people to close
- Attend outside events to increase brand awareness, leads and develop sales
- Track and document all leads.
- Excellent people skills – positivity is a must.
- Experience in interacting with financial leaders & wealthy individuals, investors of public and private companies, entertainers, models and etc.
- You should be a self-starter, enthusiastic, and motivated to succeed in an established enterprise that offers long-term, significant career growth.
- Well organized – meticulous
- Feminine Intuition is a great +
- Spirituality & deeper awareness preferred
- Team player is a must
- (The following experiences might be helpful but is not required: real estate: broker/agent experience; luxury service sales / product sales etc)
- Sales experience is preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience or ability to learn Salesforce
- Excellent computer skills and trouble shouting
- Good comprehension and capability with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, and how to use them for business marketing and relationship building purposes.
- Must be detail-oriented, to support database updates, tracking monitoring, etc.
- Must be an effective communicator, outgoing, and a problem solver.
- Must be able to present yourself in a favorable way to the general public both in person and on the phone. Must look your best and sound upbeat on the phone.
- Ability to think on your feet to qualify client material and steer them in the direction of a service that is a financial fit for both them and the company.
- Must be good at sales and meeting sales goals and have demonstrated consistent results in the past.
- Background with media, marketing, and PR preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Ad Campaign development a plus
Please submit your resume, linkedin profile link, wage expectations and a professional photo.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year